OneTrueFan

Art Spigot Studio Store

Please Visit my Website

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I now have a Website!

I have finally built myself a website. http://ArtSpigotStudio.com. I it did myself, too, which is why all the buttons may not work as expected and spelling errors are sure to be found.  But... on the bright side... I plan to start auctioning paintings (video-ed to music by my kids and friends and favorites) as soon as I have an online audience. I am collecting email addresses of people who may like to watch this for entertainment or participation. That way I can contact people when the auction starts. I am also giving away free one-of-a-kind original paintings to anyone who gets me 50 email subscribers.  Please visit to figure this all out.

Go there and give me your email address!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP