OneTrueFan

Art Spigot Studio Store

Please Visit my Website

Saturday, March 5, 2011

"On the Sea of Life" Painting Auction

                                                         Click here for: Video

Watch this video!
Painting is available for auction.
The painting that I do in this video will be auctioned on my website this spring. I have brainstormed about how to do this, and I think the easiest way for everyone is to just have people email me an offer, and the highest offer I get by May 1st will be the winner.  This is acrylic on canvas and consists of three 8"x20" panels. These panels are lightweight and easy to hang as is. No framing necessary. Shipping is free. I will start the bidding at $50. Any takers? My email address is ArtSpigotStudio@me.com

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP